April 15, 2020
BETA CAE Systems announces
the release of NEERE,
the new tele-working & tele-collaboration environment
NEERE is a private environment for remote working and collaborating, designed to meet the contemporary requirements by integrating the necessary tools for secure communication, and real-time hands-on tele-working and tele-teamwork.
It's an on-premises, multi-OS, web-based platform, developed to boost the productivity of your teams, in a secure, enterprise-ready way that ensures security and trustworthiness. Being challenged by the high standards set by the engineering design, analysis and simulation, neere offers direct integration with BETA's Simulation and Virtual Reality solutions.
Discover the new way to share and control desktop workstations, control access, run software, communicate through messages, voice, live videos, join easy to learn VR environments, and work together in secure real-time virtual rooms.
Work-from-Home or bring your global teams together with the new fully-equipped collaboration environment of NEERE.
NEERE is an on-premises, web-based tele-collaboration platform, developed to cover the whole range of needs for real-time hands-on tele- teamwork. It is specially designed and deployed for challenging engineering projects, running on-site, off-site and around the world.
Enjoy a complete toolset to share and control desktop workstations via web-browser, control access, run software, communicate through messages, voice, live videos, and join easy to learn VR environments. With NEERE you will boost productivity through the direct engagement of users from all over the globe, in a secure, enterprise-ready, multi-OS web platform that ensures security and trustworthiness.
Integrated with ANSA, META, and META VR, NEERE provides a complete communication hub that makes sharing of knowledge and exchange of ideas effortless. Teams with interdisciplinary members can now work together in real-time technical meetings, fostering innovation and reducing virtual product development cycles.
Reach new levels of tele-collaboration efficiency
- Work-from-home: gain full access to your office workstation
- Communicate with chat, voice & video.
- Boost productivity via direct engagement of users.
- Achieve intercontinental collaboration.
- Work efficiently through networks, even with high latency & low bandwidth.
- Cover various use-cases such as:
- Optional common shared file system.
- Collaboration via web browser
- Collaboration in Virtual Reality & Desktop.
- Enjoy an easy to learn and use environment.
- Multi OS
- Powerful tool for organizing team work via web browser.
- Participate from handheld devices, web application, desktop PC, even Virtual Reality.
- Desktop sharing between different OS.
- Enterprise Ready
- Integration with existing contact lists (LDAP/ActiveDirectory).
- Invite colleagues as operators or observers.
- Teamwork oriented
- Preview of the content currently shared in a collaboration room.
- Chat, voice & video communication in all collaboration scenarios.
- Add notes (2D/3D sketches, annotations, etc.).
- Virtual Reality spatial 3D-sound.
- Record sessions for later playback.
- Fully encrypted collaboration sessions.
- Simulation ready
- Associate ANSA and META in collaboration sessions