November 15, 2021
BETA CAE Systems announces
the release of DEEN
that redefines Simulation Driven Design
DEEN is the environment that redefines product evolution cycles in Simulation Driven Design. It is a desktop application, developed to be used by both Design and Simulation engineers to review designs and simulation results. It can open databases from most well-known post processors holding model, simulation results, and any additional data.
DEEN comes to lay the common ground for aligning direct and asynchronous exchange of feedback between Design and Simulation. It accelerates product design-simulate-adapt cycles by redefining information exchange for collaboration and decision making.
DEEN offers all the necessary tools to facilitate the exchange of feedback between the CAD engineer and the analyst without hustling with complicated and puzzling interfaces. With DEEN, engineers can mark areas on models, add comments, create to-do lists, compare different design alternatives, and integrating the communication capabilities of NEERE, join their colleagues in high rendering virtual reality environments.
Lay a common ground between Design and Simulation
- Review simulation results without the complexity of CAE tools.
- Make the most of both concurrent and asynchronous collaboration in design changes decision making.
- View designs under real load cases conditions, in advanced-rendering virtual-reality environments.
- Read, comment, and create to-do lists directly on model and simulation results.
- Import alternative designs to compare and review.
- Friendly and intuitive user environment.
- High end graphics performance.
- Photorealistic rendering.
- Minimum network bandwidth requirements.
- Support of a variety of post-processors' databases.
- Continuous customer-oriented software features enhancements.
- High-quality after-sales service and technical support.