Join the event that brings the engineering simulation community together
Our BEFORE REALITY international conference, 17 years since its first launch, has established a reputation as a premium gathering for the engineering simulation community.
Its success is attributed to the CAE community which honors every two years the BEFORE REALITY conference as a perfect chance to get together, and promote an international exchange of the latest concepts, knowledge, and development requirements on our software products and services.
The conference will be of interest to decision makers, strategy & methodology planners, simulation experts, applications users and researchers at the forefront of the CAE simulation for various disciplines, coming from OEMs and suppliers from a wide spectrum of industrial sectors, especially from, yet not limited to the: automotive, motorsports, railway vehicles, aerospace, shipbuilding / offshore, power tools, defence, energy, heavy machinery, biomechanics, electronics, etc.
All those who wish to communicate recent advances and future trends in the computational engineering technologies, methods and practices for solving the problems of the modern industry by using our software products, are welcome to make the conference a success.
Please, refer to the Call for Papers for details on papers contribution.
During the event you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet, exchange ideas, and collaborate with CAE experts from around the world.
- Present your success stories and innovative ideas and discuss them within a unique global forum.
- Keep up-to-date on the latest advancements in the field of CAE simulation with state-of-the-art software solutions.
- Interact with our software development teams and promote your requests to influence future software development.
- Enhance your relations with the technical support & services engineers of BETA CAE Systems and with its representatives of the worldwide sales & support network.
- Learn more about our co-operations with leading hardware and software companies.
The contributed presentations, the offered demos, and the technical forum will demonstrate the current status and the future trends of the application of our software, in a spectrum of sectors including among others:
- CAE strategy & process planning
- CAE processes automation
- Simulation Data Management (SDM)
- Crash & Safety
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Noise Vibration & Harshness (NVH)
- Multi Body Dynamics
- Machine Learning
- Composite materials modeling
- Thermal analysis
- Electromagnetics analysis
- Simulation results assessment
- Virtual & Augmented Reality
- Concurrent engineering & collaboration
The language of the event is English.
Share your success and contribute to the engineering simulation world
Present your recent successes, ideas, and future efforts in your engineering simulation endeavors using our software products. The BEFORE REALITY conference has always been a great opportunity to contribute to the simulation world and share your thoughts with accomplished professionals from both industry and academia.
Submit your abstract
An abstract of approximately 300 words, about your work related to our software suite, should be submitted for consideration, in English.
The abstract should clearly state the purpose, results, and conclusions of the work.
The submission deadline is March 10, 2023.
The notification of acceptance will be made by March 17, 2023.
Presenting authors, whose abstracts will be accepted and are designated as speakers, will be asked to:
- register to the event,
- submit a properly formatted final paper or extended abstract, no later than May 12, 2023 ,
- submit their presentation files no later than June 2, 2023.
Download the Extended Abstract or Paper Template
Please, respect the deadlines.
Situated in the heart of the Garching Campus of the Technical University of Munich and numerous institutes of research, the Science Congress Center of Munich is only 20 minutes drive away from Munich Franz-Josef Strauss airport and within easy reach of all the city's major businesses and attractions.
Book your accommodation
Discount daily rates for the attendees of the event are offered by Courtyard Munich Garching hotel, for reservations made until April 14, 2023.
Discount Daily Rates:
The hotel is reserving a range of rooms for the event at special daily rates:
- King Guest Room Single rate: 179 EUR
- King Guest Room Double rate: 214 EUR
The above rates are quoted per room per night, inclusive of buffet breakfast.
Check with the hotel the details of the terms and conditions apply to your reservation.
Event & Registration Information:
BETA CAE Systems
Mark your calendar
- Abstracts submission deadline: March 10, 2023.
- Acceptance notification by: March 17, 2023.
- Special hotel accommodation rates offered until: April 14, 2023.
- Final paper or Extended Abstract submission deadline: May 12, 2023.
- Registration until: June 2, 2023.
- Presentation files submission until: June 2, 2023.
- Event: June 14-16, 2023.