Join the event that brings the simulation community together
Over the past 14 years, our conference has become a premium gathering for Engineering Simulation professionals, owning its success to the contributors, the participants, and the simulation community.
Every two years, the BEFORE REALITY Conference, brings the simulation community together and promotes an international exchange of the latest concepts, knowledge, and development requirements on our software products.
The conference will be of interest to decision makers, strategy & methodology planners, simulation experts, applications users and researchers at the forefront of the CAE simulation for various disciplines, coming from OEMs and suppliers from a wide spectrum of industrial sectors, especially from, yet not limited to the: automotive, motorsports, railway vehicles, aerospace, shipbuilding / offshore, power tools, defence, energy, heavy machinery, biomechanics, chemical processes, electronics, etc.
All those who wish to communicate recent advances and future trends in the analyses technologies, methods and practices for solving the problems of the modern Industry, using our software products, are welcome to make the conference a success.
Please, refer to the Call for Papers for details on papers contribution.
During the event you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet, exchange ideas, and collaborate with CAE experts from around the world.
- Present your success stories and innovative ideas and discuss them within a unique global forum.
- Keep up-to-date on the latest advancements in the field of CAE simulation with state-of-the-art software solutions.
- Interact with our software development teams and promote your requests to influence future software development.
- Enhance your relations with the technical support & services engineers of BETA CAE Systems and with its representatives of the worldwide sale & support network.
- Learn more about our co-operations with leading hardware and software companies.
The technical forum and contributed presentations will demonstrate the current status and the future trends of the application of the products of BETA CAE Systems, in a spectrum of sectors, such as: CAE strategy & process planning, Process automation, Product and Simulation Data Management (PDM / SDM), Durability, Crash & Rollover, Occupant & Pedestrian Safety, Dynamics, Noise Vibration & Harshness (NVH), Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), Optimization, Composite materials modeling, Climate control, Engine technology, Heat transfer, Simulation results assessment, Virtual Reality, Concurrent Engineering & Collaboration, and more.
The language of the event is English.
Share your success and contribute to the simulation world
Join us at the BEFORE REALITY Conference and share recent advances and future trends in the analyses technologies, methods, and practices for solving problems of the modern industry, using our software products and contribute to the simulation world.
Submit your abstract
An abstract of approximately 300 words, about your work related to our software suite, should be submitted in English for consideration.
The abstract should clearly state the purpose, results, and conclusions of the work.
The submission deadline is March 3, 2019.
The notification of acceptance will be made by March 17, 2019
Presenting authors, whose abstracts will be accepted and are designated as speakers, will be asked to:
- register to the event,
- submit a properly formatted final paper or extended abstract, no later than April 28, 2019 ,
- submit their presentation files no later than May 12, 2019.
Download the Extended Abstract or Paper Template
Please, respect the deadlines.
Situated on the edge of Munich's famous Englischer Garten public park, Hilton Munich Park is only 30-minutes' drive away from Munich Franz-Josef Strauss airport and within easy reach of all of the city's major businesses and attractions.
Book your accommodation
Discount daily rates for the attendees of the event are offered by the Hilton Munich Park hotel, for reservations made until March 22, 2019. Use the reservation code: “BEFORE REALITY” in order to take advantage of this offer.
Discount Daily Rates:
The hotel is reserving a range of rooms for the event at special daily rates:
- King Guest Room Single rate 179 EUR
- King Guest Room Double rate 191 EUR
The above rates are quoted per room per night, inclusive of buffet breakfast.
Book a room at the Hilton Munich Park from this page >>
Tel: +49 (0) 89 38452525
Check with the hotel the details of the terms and conditions apply to your reservation.
To keep a low overall budget for all participants, there is no participation fee.
All delegates will receive:
- Delegate pack and full conference attendance,
- Special rates at the Hilton Munich Park hotel
- Coffee breaks during the event
- Lunch for the duration of the event
- Free attendance for one person to the Gala dinner
If you need a visa in order to visit Europe, please check the “I need a travel visa invitation letter” box, in the registration form, and fill all required fields.
Event & Registration Information:
BETA CAE Systems
Mark your calendar
- Abstracts submission deadline: March 3, 2019
- Acceptance notification by March 17, 2019
- Special hotel accommodation rates offered until March 22, 2019
- Final paper or Extended Abstract submission deadline: April 28, 2019
- Registration until: April 28, 2019
- Presentation files submission until: May 12, 2019
- Event: May 20-22, 2019